Brewster Beacon, the new beaming lighthouse for homebrewers
Brewster Beacon, the new beaming lighthouse for homebrewers. Let the new Brewster Beacon lead the way to even better brewing- experiences and results. Brewster Beacon will brighten up your life and give thousands of good moments, as well as thousands of liters of homemade craft beer.
All grain brew system for making top notch quality craft beer at home. This baby will impress your friends and family and is big enough to brew 25-35 liters of beer in one go. Home brewing just got easier and better with the new Brewster Beacon. It will take your home brewing to the next level and from here on you will only look forward and wonder, “why didn’t I do this earlier?”.
Brewster Beacon differentiates itself from competitors and the former Brewster NG, we have taken all our experience and knowledge in construction of the brewing system. This has contributed to the development of the best Brewster so far. In the new Brewster we have taken all the best from Brewster NG and loaded the new version with brilliant details and improvements.
- Tilted display: For easier reading and programming
- Telescopic overflow pipe: For boil dry protection
- Reinforced mesh discs
- Rolled edge at the bottom of the grain basket to make sure that the lower mesh disc can not fall out
- Mounted visible level gauge for easy and accurate reading of the liquid in the kettle. Useful during mashing and sparging.
- Stainless steel filter covering almost the entire bottom.
- The Brewster pumps the wort out in 3 min. No need to wait for the wort to run out by itself.
- The bottom filter reduces sediment by up to 50%
- The pump sucks directly from the bottom, through the bottom filter, ensuring no waste of wort.
- The grain basket can easily be raised in several steps using the removable handle
- Detailed video guides
The remaining cool facts:
- Polished stainless steel AISI 304
- Weight: 10 kg
- Brew capacity 35 liters, total capacity 40 liters
- Dimensions: Height and diameter: 57.5 x 36.0 cm
- Heating element with a capacity of 2500 W, located at the bottom of the kettle, therefore avoiding caramelization
- The heating element is adjustable from 100 W to 2500 W, in 100 W increments.
- Temperature range from 25°C to 100°C, adjustable to 0,1°C
- Temperature control up to 100°C, with +-1°C deviation
- Integrated circulation with adjustable flow rate made from stainless steel AISI 304
- Stainless steel AISI 304 grain basket with built-in overflow pipe for boil dry protection
- The basket can be adjusted in relation to the amount of malt. The basket holds up to 9 kg
- Clear and easy to read LCD monitor
- Manual or automatic program control with alarms/reminders
- Programmable of up to 9 mashing steps and up to 9 hop/spice additions
- Built-in memory with capacity for saving up to 10 recipes
- Powerful 230 V magnetic pump with separate on/off button. Capacity 8 L./min.
- Glass lid ensuring easy visual monitoring of the mashing process
- All Brewster Beacons are tested before shipping
- Danish, English and German instruction manual